Monday, September 24, 2012

THE REASONS

If I had everything I needed with all of my enemies defeated,I think that my life will already be completed If I got everything I asked GOD for and more,I wouldn`t work so hard for what`s in store If my heart wasn`t sore how could I learn to heal,Be real if I didn`t cry how would I know how it feel If I haven`t been lied to-how could I be trustworthy,If I didn`t have trouble it wouldn`t be much of a journey Keep reaching for the sky and you will fly,You don`t know if you can`t do it if you don`t try Don`t deny the power within because you can win,Your hard work will pay off in the end and don`t follow a trend Just be yourself and people will follow,Your pain will be treasured gold tomorrow Trust me-your trials will be lovely,Hard work always beats out being lucky Keep living for the reasons and you will find out soon,All of this pain is preparing you to enter a greater room
IF YOU LIKE THE POEM,FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @lilblazej AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE http://www.youtube.com/user/jdpakalilblaze?feature=results_main

No comments:

Post a Comment